You can find the GitHub repos here:
The repository comes with a few sample apps. Each sample app comes with a README file which explains how it works. When additional documentation is needed, it links back to here.
A Todo app is your standard "Hello World" when it comes to syncing data. This app demonstrates the basics. It also allows you to share a Todo list with others users, thus demonstrating how easy it is to add collaboration features to your app.
A simple messaging app. And since it's built atop ZeroDark, this means all messages flowing through the server are encrypted end-to-end. The server is not capable of reading any of the messages. It used to be really hard to make such an app. ZeroDark makes it easy.
- Get setup with ZeroDark.cloud for your app
- Learn about the treesystem
- How to setup and manage user accounts
- How to push data up to the cloud
- How to pull data down from the cloud
- How to send & receive messages
Once you understand the basics, use the tutorials to walk through the development process:
- Walk through the process of downloading, from start to finish
- Learn about mapping from nodes to your custom objects
Tools of the Trade
The framework is split into multiple classes, based on functionality. Learn about the tools at your disposal.
- The DownloadManager handles all of your downloading needs
- The DiskManager assists you in caching & persisting files to disk
- The ImageManager simplifies the process of fetching, manipulating & displaying images
- The NodeManager provides various tools to explore the treesystem
- The DatabaseKeyManager provides a powerful & secure key management system
- The ProgressManager tells you what network operations are in-flight